Sunday, December 21, 2008

Still Not Well, But I'm Here....

I've working through a migraine cycle, usually lasts several days with varying degrees of nastiness. On top of that, The Diva is pushing attitude big time. Not sure what I'm going to do with her while she's out of school for a month!

It's another cold day and I just can't get warm - my hands are so cold I can hardly type so this will be short so as not to risk a page full of typos and/or rambling nonsense because my head is about to explode! If I don't post something I'll get behind and then before you know it I won't be posting at all and this little blog will sit out in the virtual world lonesome and forgotten haha

So the last few days have been very frustrating but I'm trying to let it go so I won't rehash it. I'm sure that's what triggered the migraines but I'm moving past it. 'Nuff said.

The Kid had her winter choir performance last Thursday night - it was interesting. There was not really a theme to it and I was once again disappointed at the striking absence of Christmas in the public schools. Even the Christmas break is now called "winter break." It makes me so sad.

I want to try and bake some cookies today, and maybe some bread or cinnamon rolls. I think a little nap, a hot shower, and a handful of Excedrin and I'll be ready to go LOL

Whatever I end up making, I'll post over on Just Recipes. I have a great recipe for Cashew Fudge, if I can find it ;)

Blessings to all!!

No comments: